Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Chef Aishah on Duty!


Hello readers! Hope all of you had a productive evening! Well, mine was productive if you might ask. Hehehe. I made some jellyfish ceviche (learned the word ceviche from MKR tho hahahah) all by myself! Mom got sick and my sister-in-law bought us some jellyfish few days back. So I decided to make a jellyfish ceviche.

Well, actually, I got influenced by this one series on television; My Kitchen Rules S04 (MKR).
 ((I know this was so last year, but it was on repeat and I'm on my sem-break and I was boredddddddddddd. *sigh*))
You can say that the series inspired me to cook. And there goes my very own jellyfish ceviche! c:

It was delish! Although twas a bit salty but I can live with that. Hahaha

Pardon my unorganized writing. Haven't been writing for almost a year. Heh

No comments: