Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"You're too old."

Assalamualaikum and Hello, again readers! How are you peepo? Guess what went down today? I went to the clinic for some medical check-up. Hihi. Is everything okay you ask? Yes, everything's alright and praise to Allah for that.

Went to see the doctor alone today. Usually, mom would accompany me but she got sick so she stayed in the car. While dad, he waited at the waiting area. I'm really starting to feel like an adult. Well, I should, right? I'm twenty. Twenty-one next year and twenty-two in the next two years and blabla yes I'm getting old! Even the Health Ins. Assistant(HA) told me I'm old :(

Here's our conversation:

HA: *writes something on my clinic card*
Me: *waiting....*
HA: Okay, how old are you?
Me: 20.
HA: 20 as in twenty? 
Me: Yup.
HA: Alright. *writes something again* I'm going to put you in to the Teenage Programme, okay?
Me: Eh?
HA: *asks colleagues for the age for the programme* 15 to what? 20, is it?
Colleagues: 15 to 19.
HA: Oh. Okay. It's okay, miss. You're too old. *cancels what he wrote on the card*
Me: CAN YOU NOT? I KNOW I AM. URGH. SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD YOU I'M 19.

and no I did not say that out loud. All I did was smile.

==============================================================

I just can't believe I'm 20 this year. Passed by my old school today and when I see all those teenagers makes me wanna be a teen again. I wish I could just turn back time and study hard and get better results in PMR and SPM. I know I can't tho'. All I can do now is do my best in my degree years and be an excellent engineer, inshaAllah. Hmm starting from this second semester. Hehe

Got an average grades for the first semester and I hope I'll be a more organized person and an excellent student starting from this second semester. Would't wanna get old and spend a few years just to repeat some papers, right?

Kaykay. See you in the next post! :)

No comments: